Early in the morning, we start the challenging and long mountain tour on the Zitterklapfen. For the first part of the tour, we use the organized transfer to the Vorsäß Boden. From here, we follow the goods trail to the Annalperaualpe before the mountain trail leads us uphill to the sources of the Dürrenbach. Now we pass the Steinkare, which is covered with snow until the summer and have already arrived at the rock entrance. Via the east nick, we climb the partly rope-secured rock up to the 2-kilometer long summit ridge. On the rugged and exposed ridge, vertigo and surefootedness is an absolute must, while we take careful steps to the summit cross. The view at the summit is unique and let us feel vastness and a feeling of lightheartedness. Descent on the same route to the village center in Au.
- Meeting point: 06.00 am at Hotel Schiff in Au.
- Transfer cost: € 10,00.
- Ascent walking time: approx. 4,5 h.
- Elevation gain: 1.188 m | 1.603 m.
- Registration: until Wednesday, 04.00 pm at the tourist office Warth or Schröcken.
- Please don’t forget your Inclusive Card!
- Price without Inclusive Card: € 45,00.